Deb Goetz- Broker/Owner
Realtor®, CRS, Employing Broker
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell # 720-628-9502
- Fax # 303-302-0841
Deb’s Core Work Ethic.
Persevering through the ups and downs of the real estate industry doesn’t just take luck-- it takes an agent who is current beyond requirement on real estate laws and regulations, it takes an agent who is technologically savvy, stays on top of the latest tools, and marketing efforts that matter in the business, and it takes an agent who is experienced, confident, ethical, one who is willing to go the extra mile for their clients. That agent is Deb Goetz.
Deb’s Strengths Are Tri-Fold.
• As a broker/owner, Deb is a successful leader who loves sharing her knowledge and experience. She mentors with genuine compassion, intention and at great detail-- helping agents build their business, confidence, and fulfill their goals.
• As a Realtor®, Deb’s primary focus is her client’s best interest and how she can help guide them to a successful smooth closing. She leverages her outstanding Denver and Boulder market knowledge, real estate expertise, creative marketing ideas and keen negotiating skills. She doesn’t miss a beat!
• When working with investors, Deb has that natural curiosity and vision about real estate development which means she is always thinking about how current and future market trends on any scale, in residential or commercial, could benefit her clients. She also offers project management and design services for renovation projects. Deb has a unique perspective that stems from her management, creative, and real estate backgrounds and can provide valuable input!
Specific Real Estate Background and Achievements:
• Licensed in 2002, previously held license w/ Keller Williams Realty and Live Urban Real Estate
• Member of NAR, CAR & DMAR (National, State and Local Board of Realtors®)
• Placed in Top 5 or 10 of producing agents w/in respective offices - multiple years
• Taught new agent classes at Keller Williams Realty, 2008/09
• Owner of Denver Boulder Real Estate, llc since 2012
• Awarded DMAR Excellence Award for DBRE, #1 for Small Office Sales Volume, #2 for # of Sales Transactions, 2015
• Acquired NAR CRS/Certified Residential Specialist Designation (Top 3% of Realtors Nationally)
• Awarded DMAR Excellence Award for Individual Sales - multiple years
• Awarded 5280 Magazine’s Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent - multiple years
• Awarded trip for two to Maui from a Colorado Home Builder, 2014
• Member of the NAGLREP / National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate Professionals
• Owns 7 investment properties: 3 in the Denver metro area, 2 in Colorado Springs, 1 in Cape Cod, 1 in Wisconsin
• Resident of Stapleton's Beeler Park Neighborhood (Denver)
• Franchise Investor / HOTWORX / Coming soon to Denver!