ONCE AN AIR FORCE BASE, NOW A SUCCESSFUL MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT
Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
When you first enter the busy Lowry Town Center at 2nd Ave. Pkwy and Quebec St., full of thriving shops and restaurants, one would never know that this area was once Lowry Air Force Base. Since 1995 this ole air force base has become a mixed use community, receiving many awards as a model community for urban-infill projects across the country. The Lowry neighborhood has carefully preserved many of the air force base's original buildings, including aircraft hangers, administration buildings, and the distinguished officer's row, which are beautiful blonde brick homes lining up and down 5th Ave. Many of the buildings have become owner-occupied Lowry homes or rental units which keep the interesting character of the past, in the present.
Lowry homes for sale offer the best aspects of a traditional city neighborhood while creating a new urban environment distinguished by open spaces (800 acres), a golf course, nice pocket parks, and sports areas. the Lowry town center and some of the original aircraft hangers, which have been converted to offer unique restaurants, shops, and the must hang-out Lowry Beer Garden, has really boosted Lowry's growth and interest. Don't miss touring Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum in Hangar 1, it is an impressive and interesting look back into history, you can't miss it with an original GB-52B Stratofortress aircraft parked out front!
Lowry homes for sale encompass a perfect blend of old architecture, history and new design in an upscale urban neighborhood. A master planned sustainable community designed for those who want a new home, but still desire the urban lifestyle. There are rowhomes, and lofts; single family homes and patio homes; fine custom built homes, large condominiums and apartments, something for every urban home dweller.
Lowry Boulevard One (Lowry Blvd One) the newest development in Lowry is nearing completion! Living at Boulevard One is an experience in connectedness – with easy access to local retail stores, nearby shopping and the amenities of surrounding communities. Original public art appears throughout the neighborhood, and paths intersect throughout Boulevard One, making car travel almost unnecessary. It’s a short hop to Lowry Town Center and Crestmoor Park, just blocks away. Multiple mass transit routes take you by bus to shopping and dining in nearby Cherry Creek. Three light rail stations within five miles of home bring you directly to downtown Denver, Denver International Airport and the southern office parks. Children who live at Boulevard One will have plenty of high-quality educational options, including Lowry Elementary School. The popular Schlessman Family Branch Library is located adjacent to Boulevard One, at Quebec Street and Lowry Boulevard.
Boulevard One's Town Center: The Exchange will be a vibrant mixed-use area at the northwest corner of E. Lowry Boulevard and Quebec Street.
Exchange at Boulevard One will be a popular gathering place for people living and working in East Denver and Lowry, featuring restaurant, retail and office space, including a small format Target (opening Fall 2021). The town center will feature retail tenants:
- Clark’s Market: a very anticipated neighborhood upscale grocery store which will be located on the corner of Pontiac Street & Lowry Boulevard (not directly across from this property). Shoppers can look forward to natural, organic and gourmet foods, including artisan baked goods, certified Angus beef, a fresh fish ice table, chef-prepared meals, specialty cheeses, stone-fired pizza, a circular gelato wheel and liquor store. Envisioned as a gathering hub for Lowry residents, Clark’s Market plans to pour draft beer for shoppers on site (planning to open early 2022).
- Sushi Ronin: Premier sushi restaurant & sake bar
- MOD Pizza: Recognized as America’s fastest-growing restaurant brand
- YogaSix: The modernized yoga brand will launch its sixth metro Denver location
- F45 Training: Functional training using using a mix of circuit & hit style workouts
- Logan House Coffee: Denver-based, premier coffee roaster prioritizing sustainable practices and a sense of community
- I Scream Gelato: Handcrafted Italian desserts
- Mountain View Pain Center: Colorado’s premier comprehensive pain group, providing chiropractic, physical therapy, massage, and medical intervention
- SCL Health: Non profit medical services & Pacific Dental Services
- Chase Bank
To start your Lowry home search, contact us, we are always available to answer questions about Lowry or any other Denver neighborhood!
Contact us today to begin your home search in Lowry, Denver!
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000